A free online PHP code obfuscator, with options.
Multi-layered obfuscation, anti-rename, SNTP verification, minify, GZ compress, never the same output.
Once available on my old site of phpcredo.com, I’ve now made available my PHP script obfuscator at it’s final home!
So what is an obfuscator you ask? Obfuscation is the process of taking perfectly readable code and turning into into a mess of jumbled text, while still producing the same programmatic output. Basically making it difficult for a human to simply open and read the source code.
Useful in circumstances where sensitive information needs to be kept away from prying eyes! However obfuscation is not the go to savior on protecting your creative works. Because of the way PHP works, an experienced PHP programmer will be able to “reverse engineer” the obfuscation to access the underlying code and find out how things tick! This obfuscator is simply designed to make it a laborious and unique task for each script. So without giving away too much I’ll bullet point some feature highlights below.
- Not just a simple base64 encoder, multiple layers of obfuscation!
- The same script put into the obfuscator will never produce the same output
- Changing even the top level script comment (customisable) will likely throw a parse error!
- Optional expiry date with option to compare with local or SNTP servers (customisable).
- Optional file renaming prevention.
- Customisable expiry, script rename prevention, and SNTP timeout messages.
- Online & automatic decoders for obfuscated scripts struggle to get to the source!
So give it a try below, select your script for upload, and configure the obfuscator. If you have any suggestions, feedback or issue please comment below.
Note: Cookie functionality will be added to the output script, when any ‘Expiry options’ are enabled.